Open this page in Safari on your iOS device and tap the ‘Install profile’ button.
How to install iOS 13 Beta Profile
- Open this page in Safari on your iOS device and tap the ‘Install profile’ button.
- When prompted “Do you want to allow this?” tap on Allow.
- Select iPhone when asked to Choose a Device.
- Tap Close once the profile is downloaded.
- Open the Settings app on your device, then select General.
- Scroll to the bottom on General settings screen and select Profile.
- Tap on iOS 13 Beta Software Profile.
- Tap Install on the top-right corner of the screen.
- Restart your iPhone after installing the iOS 13 beta profile.
- After the restart, go to Settings » General » Software Update, you’ll see that iOS 13 beta is available to download.
- Download and Install the iOS 13 beta on your device.