Android apps aren’t directly supported on Windows, but you can use an Android emulator software like BlueStacks to get Google Play Store on your PC, and download/install Android apps on it just like you do on your Android devices.
BlueStacks can flawlessly run Android on your Windows computer. It even lets you play Android games on a Windows PC. BlueStacks is free to use and supports most versions of Windows.
- Your PC must have at least 2 GB of RAM.
- You should have administrative permissions.
- Your PC must have Dirext X 9.0 or higher installed.
- Your PC needs to have minimum 4 GB disk space available.
- The PC’s Graphics Drivers should be updated.
How to install BlueStacks on your PC
- Get the latest version of BlueStacks using the download link above.
- After downloading the .exe file, run the BlueStack Installer.exe file. The set up will automatically start extracting the essential files to be installed.
- After extracting all files, the installation page will appear, click the Install Now button. Wait for some time to let the installation process complete.
- Once the installation part finishes, click the Complete button to boot the software.
- When the first boot sequence is complete, you will be asked to sign-in with your Google account. Do it.
- Follow the rest of the on-screen setup, and you’ll get to the app’s home screen where you can search and download apps from the Play Store.
Have fun with Android running on your PC.