Windows 10 recently received an update for the 1709 version on July 10, 2018 with build number 16299.547. You can identify this update with KB4338825 for reference in Windows Support forums.
The update is a system maintenance release with no new OS-level features. Check out the full changelog for the update below:
- Addresses an issue that, in some cases, causes the wrong IME mode to be chosen on an IME-active element.
- Addresses an issue with form submission in Internet Explorer.
- Addresses an issue where DNS requests disregard proxy configurations in Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge.
- Addresses additional issues with updated time zone information.
- Addresses an issue that causes the latest versions of Google Chrome (67.0.3396.79+) to stop working on Cobalt devices.
- Evaluates the Windows ecosystem to help ensure application and device compatibility for all updates to Windows.
- Security updates to Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Microsoft scripting engine, Windows apps, Windows graphics, Windows datacenter networking, Windows virtualization, Windows kernel, and Windows Server.
For more info on the update like known issues and stuff, head over to this link.