Apple has just released the iOS 13 Developer Beta 2 with bug fixes, performance improvements, and new APIs and stuff for developing better apps on the platform. But the big news out of the release of iOS 13 Beta 2 is the availability of iOS 13 Beta profile.
You can now download and install the iOS 13 Beta profile on your compatible iPhone or iPad to get iOS 13 Beta 2 update over WiFi. Just open the download link below in Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad, and then click the Install profile button.
How to Install iOS 13 Beta Profile
- Open the download link above in Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad, and then tap Install profile button.
- When prompted “Do you want to allow this?” tap on Allow.
- Select iPhone when asked to Choose a Device.
- Tap Close once the profile is downloaded.
- Open the Settings app on your device, then select General.
- Scroll to the bottom on General settings screen and select Profile.
- Tap on iOS 13 Beta Software Profile.
- Tap Install on the top-right corner of the screen.
- Restart your iPhone after installing the iOS 13 beta profile.
- After the restart, go to Settings » General » Software Update, you’ll see that iOS 13 beta is available to download.
- Download and Install the iOS 13 beta on your device.