The Verizon 5G Home wireless network with speeds up to 1 Gbps is now available in select cities in the United States. It’s the world’s first commercial rollout of a 5G network and there are no monthly charges for the service for the first 3 months.
📑 Page Contents
Launch offers for Verizon 5G Home
The Verizon 5G Home launch include the following free services and devices:
- Free 5G internet service for the first 3 months with no data cap
- Free equipment for the 5G internet service
- Free installation and activation of the service
- Free YouTube TV subscription for the first 3 months
- Free Google Chromecast Ultra or Apple TV 4K device
Verizon 5G Home availability details
The Verizon 5G is currently available in limited areas of the following states in US:
- California: Los Angeles, Sacramento
- Texas: Houston
- Indiana: Indianapolis
To check if Verizon 5G Home is available in your area, go to verizonwireless.com/5g/home » scroll down to the bottom of the page » and enter your street address in the “See if your home is 5G ready” column.
Verizon 5G Home Speed: How fast is it?
The Verizon 5G Home claims speeds up to 940 Mbps in areas with good connectivity. But typically you should get around 300 Mbps speed on the Verizon 5G network.
- Maximum speed: 940 Mbps
- Average speed: 300 Mbps
Verizon 5G Home plan details and monthly costs
The first three months for Verizon 5G Home are free of cost, but starting the fourth month from the installation date of 5G Home, you’ll have to pay a subscription fee of $50 or $70 per month.
- $50 per month when you have a wireless smartphone data plan of at least $30 per month on your account.
- $70 per month when you have no wireless smartphone data plan on your account.
How to Order Verizon 5G Home
- Go to verizonwireless.com/5g/home.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and enter your street address in the “See if your home is 5G ready” column.
- If it’s available in your area, go ahead and order Verizon 5G Home service.
- To track the status of your order, go to the Order Status page » enter your 5G Home order number and location code provided on the order confirmation email.