Microsoft is rolling out an all new Cortana version 3.0 for iPhone and iPad devices starting today. The new version has been under beta testing for a month now, and it’s now available for every to download.
The updated Cortana app brings along a sleek new user interface and conversational experience. Check out the full changelog for the update below:
We’re excited to announce Cortana v3.0! This release brings new features to help you on the go.
· A new conversational experience for answers
· A new place to manage and set up your Cortana devices
· Listen to music and podcasts on the go
· Stay on top of your tasks managing meetings, emails, reminders and To Do on the go
· Join your next Skype or Teams meeting by simply asking Cortana
You can download the new Cortana v3.0 on your iPhone and iPad for free from the App Store.