Google's Gemini AI is a remarkable conversational AI model capable of assisting with a wide range of tasks. From providing creative inspiration to translating languages, Gemini can be a powerful addition to your iPhone experience. However, Gemini's availability in Google App on iPhone is currently rolling out in waves, meaning it might not be immediately available to everyone.
Enabling Gemini in Google App
- Ensure you have the latest version of the Google app installed on your iPhone. Go to the App Store and check for updates.
- Open the Google app.
- Tap on your profile picture or initials at the top right corner of the app and select 'Settings' from the fly-out menu.
- Tap on 'Voice' from the settings screen.
- Look for the 'Show Gemini' option and enable it.
Using Gemini in Google App
- Open the Google app on your iPhone.
- Head over to the Home screen (Discover feed) within the app.
- Tap on the Gemini logo (star) at the top of the Home screen in Google App.
- Gemini chat interface will show up on your screen.
- Tap on the text box at the bottom of the screen to start a chat with Gemini.
What If Gemini Isn't Available in Google App on iPhone?
If you can't see the Gemini toggle, don't worry. Google is gradually expanding its rollout. Be patient and check back occasionally to see if it has become available for you. And make sure the Google app is updated to the latest version from the App Store.
In the meantime, you can use Gemini AI by going to gemini.google.com in Safari, Chrome, or any web browser of your choice on your iPhone.