WhatsApp is introducing a fun new way to let users express their feelings with the help of stickers. The company is launching sticker packs created by the Designers at WhatsApp and from other artists as well.
WhatsApp stickers are rolling out in stages at the moment. It might take a few days or a week to reaches your iPhone. But you need to make sure that
To get WhatsApp Stickers, you must have the version 2.18.100 installed on your iPhone.
To use WhatsApp stickers on your iPhone, you need to download a sticker pack first. This can be done within the WhatsApp app and from the App Store as well. If you download a sticker pack app from the App Store it’ll be available to use right within the WhatsApp directly.
Download WhatsApp sticker packs
- Open any chat or group on WhatsApp.
- Tap the sticker icon in the text input field (left to the camera icon).
- On the next screen, tap the + icon to add a sticker pack.
- Now tap the Download icon next to a sticker pack you want to download. A blue checkmark will appear once the download is complete.
To get more stickers, you search for WhatsApp stickers on the App Store to download WhatsApp stickers apps from third-party designers/developers as well.
Sending a WhatsApp sticker
- Tap the sticker icon in a chat on WhatsApp.
- Find and tap the sticker you want to send.
That is all you need to do to send a sticker on WhatsApp.
Managing WhatsApp stickers
WhatsApp has added some neat tricks to help you find the right sticker quickly. Like you can tap the heart box icon to bring up any stickers containing hearts.
- Recently used stickers can be accessed by tapping the clock icon in stickers menu.
- You can add stickers as favorites by holding your finger over the sticker, and select ADD.
- To access favorite stickers, tap the star icon in the stickers menu.
- Stickers are also categorized by emojis. Tap the emoji box icon (like the heart box icon), to see all stickers containing hearts.
- To delete a WhatsApp sticker, tap the + icon in stickers menu, then tap My Stickers and tap the Delete icon.
- To update the sticker packs, tap the + icon in stickers menu, then go to All Stickers tab and tap UPDATE for the sticker app that requires an update.