We are looking for experts who can authoritatively write How-to guides, tips, and tricks for iPhone, Mac, Windows, Video Games, and the web in general.
The job requires you to have the following skills:
- You must be a geek at heart. That kind of person who your friends and family look up to when they need tech advice.
- You must be able to write how-to guides and tips in a way that is easy to understand, even to non-experts.
- You must have solid English writing skills.
Below are a few examples of the work kind of work we expect you to do:
- How to use Threads from Instagram
- Best AI Writing Assistant Apps and Tools of 2020
- How to Install AltStore on iPhone from a Windows PC
- How to Scan Documents using Files app on iPhone
- How to Intelligently Block Websites in Chrome and Microsoft Edge
- How to Update NodeJS to Latest Version in Ubuntu
- Bash ‘While’ Loop: Tutorial and Examples
- How to Change DNS server easily on a Windows 10 PC
Think you’re a good fit for the job? Then click the button below and fill out the application form to apply for the job.