We are looking for experts who can authoritatively write How-to guides, tips, and tricks for iPhone, Mac, Windows, Video Games, and the web in general.
The job requires you to have the following skills:
- You must be a computer geek. That kind of person who is the source of all things tech in the family.
- You must be able to write and explain tech in a way that is understandable to even non-expert users.
- You must have solid English writing skills.
Below are a few examples of the kind of work we expect you to do:
- How to Use Snap Camera Filters in Microsoft Teams
- How to Enable and Use Breakout Rooms in Zoom
- Best AI Writing Assistant Apps and Tools of 2020
- How to Freeze your Screen/Camera on Google Meet
- How to Scan Documents using Files app on iPhone
- How to Intelligently Block Websites in Chrome and Microsoft Edge
- How to Change DNS server easily on a Windows 10 PC
Think you’re a good fit for the job? Then click the button below and fill out the application form to apply for the job.