The Health app for iPhone has a feature called Health Records which lets iPhone users view their health reports from clinics and hospitals directly on their phone. This is a developing feature at the moment, and only a few Health Institutions currently support it.
Thankfully, five more institutions have now joined the list of growing clinics and hospitals which support Health Records on iPhone.
- Central Valley Medical Center (Utah)
- Family Foot and Ankle Clinic, P.A. (Minnesota)
- Munson Healthcare Charlevoix Hospital (Michigan)
- Sansum Clinic (California)
- Thayer County Health Services (Nebraska and Kansas)
To access your Health Records from these institutions, open the Health app » select Health Data » Health Records and sign-in with your hospital/clinic account to get your health reports.