Sending Wit puzzles is getting quite popular among iMessage users. Wit puzzle is basically sending a picture from your camera roll as a puzzled image to someone on iMessage for them to solve the puzzle, re-build the image. It’s a nice game.
To send Wit puzzles on iMessage, you need to download the WIT • Puzzles app for iMessage. It can be downloaded from the App Store for iMessage. In this post, we will
How to download Wit Puzzle iMessage app
- Open Messages app on your iPhone.
- Open any conversation or start a new conversation.
- Tap on the Apps icon (next to the camera icon) in the bottom bar.
- You’ll see App Store for iMessage screen, select Visit Store. If not, tap on the App Store icon in the app selection bar on iMessage, and then select Visit Store.
- Next, tap on the search icon, and look for “Wit puzzles”.
- Scroll down through a few apps and you’ll see the WIT • Puzzles app, install it.
How to use Wit Puzzle iMessage app
- Open Messages app and start a conversation with the person you want to send a Wit puzzle.
- Tap on the Apps icon (next to the camera icon) in the bottom bar to bring up the app selection menu.
- Now select the WIT Puzzles app that we downloaded in the steps above.
- Select the first option with + icon to add a picture from your camera roll that you want to send as a Wit puzzle.
- Once you’ve selected a picture, you’ll see a grid over the picture and a circular icon in the bottom left corner, touch and hold the circle to move it around and create a grid for your wit puzzle.
- After adjusting the grid, tap on Options and select a question that you want to send with the puzzled image. You can also provide a custom title.
- Once done, hit the Send button, add a comment (if you’ve any) and touch on the green upward icon to send your Wit puzzle picture.
The receiver will only have to tap on the Wit puzzle to start playing with your puzzle. Once they’re done building the puzzle, they can hit the continue button to save the actual picture to their Camera roll, and also send you a proof that they solved the puzzle.