Sending picture puzzles is getting quite popular among iMessage users. It is basically sending a picture from your camera roll as a puzzled image to someone on iMessage for them to solve the puzzle, re-build the image. It’s a nice game.
To send picture puzzles on iMessage, you need to download the World of WIT app on your iPhone. Click on the button below download and install the from the App Store.
Sending Picture Puzzles in iMessage using World of WIT app
- Open Messages app and start a conversation with the person you want to send a picture puzzle.
- Tap on the Apps icon (next to the camera icon) in the bottom bar to bring up the app selection menu.
- Now select the World of WIT app that we downloaded from the App Store link above.
- Select the first option with + icon to add a picture from your camera roll that you want to send as a puzzle.
- Once you’ve selected a picture, you’ll see a grid over the picture and a circular icon in the bottom left corner, touch and hold the circle to move it around and create a picture puzzle.
- After creating a picture puzzle, tap Options and select a question that you want to send with the puzzled image. You can also provide a custom title. Also, you can turn off the blur to make it easy for the receiver to solve the puzzle.
- Once done, hit the Send button, add a comment (if you’ve any) and touch on the green arrow icon to send the puzzled picture.
The receiver will only have to tap on the puzzled picture to start playing with it. Once they’re done building the puzzle, they can hit the continue button to save the actual picture to their Camera roll, and also send you a proof that they solved the puzzle.