Respawn is rolling out an update for Apex Legends on all supported platforms with several bug fixes aimed at resolving crashing issues users have been facing on Xbox One and PS4. The update also fixes the slow motion bug which made characters move in slowly after being revived by a teammate.
For PS4 users, the major crashing issues seems to have caused by the GPU hanging in the middle of the game. This has been fixed in the update along with a bug that crashed the game when pressing a button on the controller early while the game is still loading.
The tough guy Gibraltar also appears to be causing crashes on Xbox One as the patch notes mention an issue with Gibraltar Epic skins. Thankfully, the issue has been resolved with the update.
Check out the full patch notes for the update below:
- Fixes for PS4 crash issues.
- Addresses issues we saw with GPU hangs.
- Fixed crash when pressing button early in load process.
- Fixed issue where players would sometimes move slowly after revive.
- Fixed issue with Mirage Ability causing crashes.
- Fixed issue with Gibraltar Epic skins on Xbox One causing crashes.
The Apex Legends update is available to download from the respective stores on your consoles, and on the PC, you can download the update via Origin.