After releasing the iOS 11.4.1. Beta 3 earlier today, Apple has now released macOS 10.13.6 Beta 3 for supported Mac computers.
You can install macOS 10.13.6 Beta 3 on the following devices:
- MacBook (Late 2009 or newer)
- MacBook Air (Late 2010 or newer)
- MacBook Pro (Mid 2010 or newer)
- Mac mini (Mid 2010 or newer)
- iMac (Late 2010 or newer)
- iMac Pro (2017)
- Mac Pro (Mid 2010 or newer)
We don’t know the specifics this new Beta 3 release brings to High Sierra, but if you’ve got a developer account with Apple then head over to developer.apple.com/download/ to download and install the macOS Developer Beta Access Utility to enroll your device into Apple Developer Program and test the new macOS 10.13.6 Beta 3 on your own system.