Apex Legends doesn’t asks users to log into an EA account on the Xbox and PS4, nor is there any setting in the game’s menu to let players use their EA account in the game. But Respawn and Twitch are currently offering a free loot bundle for Twitch Prime members which includes a legendary skin for pathfinder along with five Apex Packs in the game. To get the loot bundle, you need to link Twitch to your EA account and then use the same account in the game to get free exclusive stuff.
Until now, most of us weren’t bothered about using our EA account in Apex Legends on Xbox and PS4. But Pathfinder’s purple skin loot changes everything. While there’s still no menu in the game to log in using EA on either of the consoles, you can follow the instructions below to link your Xbox Live or PSN account to your EA account so you get the Twitch Prime loot bundle on your gaming console.
How to get Twitch Prime loot bundle on Xbox and PS4
- Open help.ea.com in a web browser. If you’re already logged in, log out of your EA account so we can sign back in with your Xbox Live or PSN ID.
- Go to this EA login page to get an option to sign in with Xbox Live or PSN. Then click either Xbox Live or PSN button to sign in using your console ID.
- Once you’ve signed into EA using your console ID, claim the Twitch Prime loot bundle into your EA account by going to twitch.amazon.com/prime/loot/apex.
- Sign in using your Twitch Prime account.
- Click the Claim Now box, then click “Link accounts to use loot” button, and authorize EA to link to your Twitch account. Make sure the EA account you are using is the one we signed into in step 2 above.
After successfully claiming the loot bundle and linking your EA account with Twitch Prime, launch Apex Legends on your Xbox One or PS4 to use the new Pathfinder skin as well five Apex Packs.