Unable to open Microsoft Store on your PC
Unable to open Microsoft Store on your PC running Windows 10? Chances are you’re getting the 0x000001F7 error code at the bottom of the Store’s window. Generally, this is a temporary error and goes away on its own but if it’s stuck on your PC, follow the instructions below to fix the problem.
Set Date & Time back on your PC
According to the folks over at Microsoft community, setting the date & time on your PC backward fixes the error 0x000001F7 in Microsoft Store. Let’s see how to use this trick.
- Close Microsoft Store window if it’s open.
- Search for Date & time settings from the Start menu and open it.
- Turn off the toggle for Set time automatically.
- Click on the Change button under Change date and time text.
- Set Date a few days back and click on the Change button to confirm.
- Open Microsoft Store, and let it load. It might load slower initially, bear with it.
- Once Microsoft Store loads, close it.
- Go back to Date & time settings and turn on the toggle for Set time automatically.
That’s it. The error error 0x000001F7 in Microsoft Store should be fixed now. Cheers!