The all-new video sharing platform by Instagram — IGTV — has launched and you can start posting videos to IGTV right now using the dedicated apps for IGTV available for both iPhone and Android devices.
To be able to post on IGTV, you must create an IGTV channel of yourself using your Instagram account. Creating an IGTV channel is simple, go to Settings on the IGTV app and select Create channel. Once your IGTV channel is created, you can start posting videos to IGTV.
How to post videos on IGTV
- Open IGTV app and Tap on your Profile picture to access your IGTV Channel.
- Tap the + icon in the middle-right of the screen.
- Select the Video you’d like to upload to your IGTV channel.
└ Note: Only videos which are at least 15 seconds long will be shown in the app.
- Once you select a video, it’ll immediately start playing on the device so you can review it before uploading.
- Tap Next from the top-right corner of the screen.
- Finally, give your video a suitable Title and Description. You can also change the cover photo of the video by selecting the Edit cover option.
- Once you’re done, hit the Post button at the bottom of the screen.
That’s it. Have fun posting videos on your IGTV channel.