Apple has finally released the Siri Shortcuts app as a beta version to iOS 12 users. The app was first showcased during the launch of iOS 12 Beta at WWDC 2018.
The Siri Shortcuts app is currently available to registered developers only. You can request access to the app through the developer.apple.com/download page on the Developer Center if you’ve got a developer account with Apple.
If you’re approved to beta test the app, you’ll receive an email from Apple with an invitation code to be used in the TestFlight app to be able to download Siri Shortcuts app on supported iPhone and iPad devices.
Download Siri Shortcuts app
- Download TestFlight app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Go to developer.apple.com/download and log in with your developer account Apple ID.
- Look for Shortcuts Beta on the download page.
- Click on the Request button on the right to receive an invitation by email (if you’re approved).
- If luck favors you, and you an invitation mail to test Siri Shortcuts Beta. Open the mail on your iPhone or iPad and tap Start Testing in TestFlight.
- Tap Accept, Install, or Update.
That’s it. Enjoy Siri Shortcuts on your iPhone.