FIX: Battery icon missing from Taskbar after Windows 10 Update
The battery icon has suddenly gone missing on your Windows 10 Laptop? Well, the issue is likely with one of the recent update to your system.
Well, we can fix the issue by resetting the Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery under Device Manager settings.
- Right-click on the Start button, and select Device Manager from the context menu.
- Double-click on Batteries on the Device Manager screen.
- Right-click on “Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery,” and select Disable.
- Right-click on “Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery” again, and select Enable.
- Now right-click on the Taskbar and select Taskbar settings.
- On the Taskbar settings page, click on Turn system icons on or off link under Notification area section.
- Turn On the toggle switch for Power.
That’s it. Following the instructions above should fix the missing battery icon in Taskbar on Windows 10. Cheers!