How to fix iPhone XS Max stuck at Apple Logo
Time needed: 15 minutes.
Unable to use your iPhone XS or XS Max because it’s stuck at the Apple logo? Strangely enough, a lot of users are having the same issue on their new iPhone. To fix the problem, you need to put your iPhone into recovery mode and re-install iOS on your device using iTunes. Doing so won’t delete anything on your iPhone.
- Open iTunes on computer, and connect your iPhone XS
Download and install the latest version of iTunes on your computer [→ Link], open it and connect your iPhone XS with a USB cable to the computer.
- Force restart iPhone XS while it’s connected to the PC
While your iPhone is connected to the PC, force restart it using the following key combinations:
– Press and release the Volume Up button once.
– Press and release the Volume Down button once.
– Press and hold the Side button until you see the recovery mode screen.
- Click Update on iTunes
When you get a prompt from iTunes to Restore or Update your iPhone XS, select Update.
That’s it. Once the latest version of iOS is installed on your iPhone XS or XS Max, it should boot up just fine.