Apple has released the seventh developer beta of iOS 12 with build number 16A5354b. The update is rolling out over-the-air as we speak. If you prefer to manually install iOS beta releases, follow the link below to download iOS 12 IPSW firmware files:
The seventh developer beta of iOS 12 brings many bug fixes and some new issues. The most highlighting change is the removal of Group FaceTime from iOS 12 beta releases.
iOS 12 Beta 7 Changelog
- Settings app crashing issue resolved.
- Users might encounter a situation where Apple Pay becomes unavailable.
└ Workaround: Try opening Wallet and using the card again. If the issue persists, restart the device and try again.
- Group FaceTime has been removed from the initial release of iOS 12 and will ship in a future software update later this fall.
- While signed in with a production account and testing with a sandbox account, attempting to fetch a new valid receipt displays a sign-in prompt for the production account with no option for switching to the sandbox account.
└ Workaround: For testing purposes, StoreKit calls such as making a purchase and restoring transactions will fetch a new receipt. Alternatively, sign out of the production account.
- After updating to iOS 12 beta 7, parents should change the Screen Time passcode to prevent children from signing out of iCloud or changing the system time.
For full changelog, download the iOS 12 Beta 7 release notes pdf from the link below: