Ahead of the unveiling of the 2018 iPhone devices, Apple has updated its product sitemap file which clearly states the name of the upcoming devices — iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max.
The Apple product sitemap has links to otterbox cases for iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max. There are links to some silicone and leather cases as well in Black, White, Midnight Blue, Productured, Stone, Taupe, Saddle Brown and many more color options.
None of these links are live yet, of course. But at least this piece of information confirms that the 2018 iPhone’s will be called iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max.
Update 3: The sitemap also has mentions of the display size, storage and color options for the iPhone XR, iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max.
- iPhone XS Display Size: 5.8-inch
- iPhone XS Max Display Size: 6.5-inch
- iPhone XS and XS Max Storage Options: 64GB, 256GB, and 512GB
- iPhone XS and XS Max Color Options: Silver, Black, and Gold
- iPhone XR Display Size: 6.1-inch
- iPhone XR Storage Options: 64GB and 256GB
- iPhone XR Color Options: Black, White, Red, Yellow, Blue, and Coral
Update 2: We missed it before but the iPhone XR is also present in the sitemap file which Apple has taken down for the moment. I guess it’ll be the name for the rumored cheaper iPhone with 6.1-inch LCD display.
Update: It appears Apple has taken down its product sitemap link for now. We have a copy of the page though, you can download it from here (link corrected).
More from Allthings.how
- How to Fix “iTunes is Waiting for Windows Update” Error
- How to Use SUMIF in Google Sheets
- What is a Time-Sensitive Notification on iPhone and How to Enable or Disable it
- 10 Ways to Fix ‘Windows Can’t Connect To This Network’ Problem
- What is a FaceTime Link and How to Schedule and Share a FaceTime Call
- How to Enable and Use Notification Summary on iPhone
- How to Copy and Paste Text from Camera or Photos on iPhone
- 10 Ways to Fix No Sound in Chrome Problem
- What is Spatial Audio in Apple Music?
- What is iCloud+?
- How to Remove Weather from Taskbar in Windows 10
- How to Convert an Excel File to Google Sheets
- How to Enable Grid View in FaceTime
- How to Use FaceTime on Android