Ahead of the unveiling of the 2018 iPhone devices, Apple has updated its product sitemap file which clearly states the name of the upcoming devices — iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max.
The Apple product sitemap has links to otterbox cases for iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max. There are links to some silicone and leather cases as well in Black, White, Midnight Blue, Productured, Stone, Taupe, Saddle Brown and many more color options.
None of these links are live yet, of course. But at least this piece of information confirms that the 2018 iPhone’s will be called iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max.
Update 3: The sitemap also has mentions of the display size, storage and color options for the iPhone XR, iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max.
- iPhone XS Display Size: 5.8-inch
- iPhone XS Max Display Size: 6.5-inch
- iPhone XS and XS Max Storage Options: 64GB, 256GB, and 512GB
- iPhone XS and XS Max Color Options: Silver, Black, and Gold
- iPhone XR Display Size: 6.1-inch
- iPhone XR Storage Options: 64GB and 256GB
- iPhone XR Color Options: Black, White, Red, Yellow, Blue, and Coral
Update 2: We missed it before but the iPhone XR is also present in the sitemap file which Apple has taken down for the moment. I guess it’ll be the name for the rumored cheaper iPhone with 6.1-inch LCD display.
Update: It appears Apple has taken down its product sitemap link for now. We have a copy of the page though, you can download it from here (link corrected).
More from Allthings.how
- What are ChatGPT Plugins and How do They Work
- How to Fix This PC Can’t Run Windows 11 Error
- How to Clear Search History in Google Photos
- How to Enable or Disable Memory Saver in Chrome
- How to Move and Change the Default Location of Downloads Folder in Windows 11
- How to Stop Microsoft Edge from Creating Desktop Shortcuts in Windows 11
- How to Perform a Repair Upgrade in Windows 11
- How to Disable Bing Search in Windows 11
- How to Use AI in Discord
- How to Tell if Something Was Written by AI
- How to Connect iPhone to Windows 11 using Phone Link
- What are AI Hallucinations?
- How to Fix It When Bluetooth Is Not Finding Devices on iPhone
- How to Disable File Explorer Tabs in Windows 11