Ahead of the unveiling of the 2018 iPhone devices, Apple has updated its product sitemap file which clearly states the name of the upcoming devices — iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max.
The Apple product sitemap has links to otterbox cases for iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max. There are links to some silicone and leather cases as well in Black, White, Midnight Blue, Productured, Stone, Taupe, Saddle Brown and many more color options.
None of these links are live yet, of course. But at least this piece of information confirms that the 2018 iPhone’s will be called iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max.
Update 3: The sitemap also has mentions of the display size, storage and color options for the iPhone XR, iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max.
- iPhone XS Display Size: 5.8-inch
- iPhone XS Max Display Size: 6.5-inch
- iPhone XS and XS Max Storage Options: 64GB, 256GB, and 512GB
- iPhone XS and XS Max Color Options: Silver, Black, and Gold
- iPhone XR Display Size: 6.1-inch
- iPhone XR Storage Options: 64GB and 256GB
- iPhone XR Color Options: Black, White, Red, Yellow, Blue, and Coral
Update 2: We missed it before but the iPhone XR is also present in the sitemap file which Apple has taken down for the moment. I guess it’ll be the name for the rumored cheaper iPhone with 6.1-inch LCD display.
Update: It appears Apple has taken down its product sitemap link for now. We have a copy of the page though, you can download it from here (link corrected).
More from Allthings.how
- How to Use Grep Command in Linux
- How to Setup Sleep and Wake Up Schedule on iPhone running iOS 14
- FIX: Face ID Not Working on iPhone after iOS 14 Update
- What is Wi-Fi Privacy Warning in iOS 14 and How to Remove it on your iPhone
- How to Mute Ads with Back Tap in iOS 14
- How to Delete an Automation in Shortcuts app in iPhone
- How to Add a Co Host on Zoom
- How to Disable Siri Full-Screen Mode on iPhone running iOS 14
- Can you Hide Widget Label / Name in iOS 14 on iPhone?
- How to Add Notes with Photos in a Widget using MemoWidget on your iPhone [iOS 14]
- How to Use Icon Themer iCloud Shortcut to Make App Icons that Launch Directly in iOS 14
- How to Generate and Use a Team Code in Microsoft Teams
- How to Find a File By Name in Linux
- Can Host (Teachers) See Private Messages on Webex?