Apex Legends Season 1 update will be available to download on all platforms starting today at 10 A.M. PT. The update will bring along the much awaited Battle Pass and a new legend Octane.
Apex Legends Season 1 has been named as the “Wild Frontier” and it comes with a variety of rewards for the players who get the Battle Pass. There are new Wild Frontier Legend skins as well for Lifeline, Wraith and Mirage.
How to download Apex Legends Wild Frontier update
The Season 1 Battle Pass update for Apex Legends will start rolling out at 10 A.M. PT world over. The update will most likely download automatically on your system but if you have turned off the auto-update feature on your PC or console, follow the instructions below to download Apex Legends season 1 update.
Open Origin on your PC.
- Click My Game Library on the left panel.
- Right-click on Apex Legends and select Update.
- Open Origin on your PC.
- Select Apex Legends from the main menu.
- Press the Options button and select Check for Update from the options menu for Apex Legends.
- If an update is available for the game, you’ll get a notification. Go to the Downloads section and select Apex Legends to begin downloading the season 1 update.
- Go to the My games & apps section from the main menu.
- Click on Apex Legends, and select Manage game from the list of options.
- Then scroll to the Updates section for Apex Legends. If the Season 1 update is available to download on your system, you will see it here.
That’s it. Once the season 1 update is installed on your system, get the battle pass to unlock the amazing new stuff.