Apple has finally taken wraps off all the good stuff it has been developing under its software labs at WWDC 2018. The company has released iOS 12 Developer Beta 1 for developers to try and test their apps on the upcoming update to iOS. A Public Beta build for the average users will also release by the end of this month.
If you don’t have a developer account with Apple, you can grab the iOS 12 beta profile from the link below, and install it on your iOS 12 compatible devices. With the Beta configuration profile, you’ll be able to download and install iOS 12 Developer Beta directly on your device.
→ Download link: iOS 12 Beta Profile (8.82 KB)
└ Short download URL for easy input: goo.gl/aT2VwL (case sensitive)
How to install iOS 12 beta profile
- Open the download link in Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad, and download the iOS 12 beta profile file to your device.
- When the download completes, you’ll get a prompt to install the Beta configuration profile on your iPhone. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete installation.
- Restart your iPhone after installing the beta profile.
- After the restart, go to Settings » General » Software Update, you’ll see that iOS 12 beta is available to download.
- Download and Install the iOS 12 developer beta on your iPhone.