Apple has finally released the iOS 12 Public Beta for everyone to try and test the latest iOS version on their compatible devices. The iOS 12 Public Beta is supposed to be more stable and with fewer issues than the developer beta releases of the new software.
You can get the iOS 12 Public Beta over-the-air directly to your iPhone using the iOS 12 beta profile, or you can download the full IPSW firmware of iOS 12 Public Beta and install it via iTunes from your Mac or Windows PC.
Download iOS 12 Public Beta OTA
- Go to beta.apple.com/profile using Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad, and log in with your Apple ID.
- Click on the Download profile button to download the configuration profile on your iPhone.
- When prompted, install the configuration profile by following the on-screen instructions.
- Restart your iPhone after installing the profile.
- Once the restart is complete, go to Settings » General » Software Update, you’ll see that iOS 12 Public Beta update is available for download.
- Download and Install the iOS 12 public beta update on your iPhone.
That’s it. Enjoy iOS 12 Public Beta on your supported iOS devices.