Apple introduced a host of new feature for iPhone and iPad devices with the launch of iOS 12. And one of the most highlighting feature of the lot is setting Time Limit on apps which unnecessarily consume a lot of time of iPhone users.
It’s pretty easy to set and remove Time Limit in iOS 12 through the Screen Time settings on your iPhone. However, if for some reason, Time Limit isn’t working on your device, you may have to reset Screen Time and re add Time Limit to your apps.
- Go to Settings » Screen Time.
- Tap Turn Off Screen Time. A confirmation dialogue will appear, tap Turn Off Screen Time again.
- Once Screen Time is disabled, tap Turn On Screen Time, and set it up again.
- Go to App Limits from the Screen Time settings page.
- Select Add Limit to set up your App Limits again.
That’s it. A reset of Screen Time settings will fix the Time Limit not working issue on your iPhone and iPad running iOS 12. Cheers!